The Official SAT Study Guide includes 4 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. As a part of the College Board’s commitment to transparency, all four practice tests are to be had on the College Board’s website online, but The Official SAT Study Guide is the only place to find them in print along side over 300 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information. Launching in March 2016, the new SAT introduces new question formats and content. Be in a position with strategies and up-to-date information straight from the team that created the exam. Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, learning about test structure, and gaining a deeper understanding of what’s tested on the SAT. The Official SAT Study Guide will assist students get in a position for the SAT with:
• 4 official SAT practice tests, written in the very same process and by the same team of authors as the true exam
• detailed descriptions of the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections of the SAT
• targeted practice questions for every SAT question type
• guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
• a review of math concepts tested in the exam
• test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
• seamless integration with Khan Academy’s free SAT practice resources
• scaled scoring for all 4 official SAT practice tests to be had in July on collegeboard.org
There’s also a complete chapter on the new PSAT/NMSQT®, which is aligned to the content and scores of the new SAT. The new PSAT/NMSQT also has over $180 million of scholarships connected to student performance.
This is the guide for the new SAT that launches in March 2016 and the new PSAT/NMQST that launches in October 2015.